Experience : 8 - 10 Year`s
Job Description :
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients or identify areas of improvement to meet both top-line and bottom-line objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status and other relevant key matrices as agreed with the management.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Account Management
- Client-Focused Solutions
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Staff
- Talent for Influencing Client Management
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
- Negotiation Skills, Listening Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Should have a minimum of 4 years of client service experience.
Salary: 50,000 - 60,000 P.A.
Industry:E-Learning / EdTech
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
H 51,,,SECTOR 63,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India
Address:H 51,,,SECTOR 63,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India