Objective: The bid manager will be the first point of contact for the client ( Skill Development Agencies NSDC/ SSC / State Skill Mission and will liaise with estimators who produce skill implementation bid / RFP. He/She needs to deal with complex business relationships and manage multiple resources to deliver a strong, winning case to the prospective client ( Government Agencies )
The bid manager will be responsible for understanding the RFPs, tender requirements and submitting a completed bid to an existing or prospective client, on time and within budget. Working under the direction of Management, the role involves leading all day-to-day aspects of an individual bid.
1Identifying opportunities on which to submit bids and feeding into the decision over whether to bid for the work Bidding in various Sectors of Government
2To be 100 % vigilant to all Tender/ RFP Notices released by Public/Pvt. Agencies- Online Circulars, Portals, Skill Reporters, Bid Assist, etc.& update BID/RFP Tracker Daily basis
3Prepare the Bid Synopsis for the managements approval & post which share the details with RFP Manager4SSCs Engagement for NOS QPS deal5Training Center/ Skill Partners tie-ups for Consortium Proposals6Bid winning Vendor Tie-Ups for Delivery of E-Learning Solutions on Revenue sharing
Additional Desired Skill:
- Candidate should have expertise in writing Qualitative Skill Training Proposals/RFPs
- Should have a deep insight of Center / State Skill Development Schemes like MORD-DDUGKY, NSDC PMKVY, etc.
- He/She will be involved in every aspect of the consolidation of bid documents and submission; must have an excellent appreciation of what the Government Agency needs/ expects from a Training Partner and how best to articulate how Acadecraft can provide that.
• Use relevant tools during the bid preparation
- After the bid submission, network with the Agencies/State Skill Missions officials to understand if there prevails any gap in submission and timely cover up the same before a quality check or Bid result announcement.
- Must coordinate with different internal business & support teams to secure the required resources for related Presales activities.
- Prepares weekly/monthly reports related to Bid /RFP Management activities within his/her domain of responsibility.
- The candidate must have 6+ years of experience in Bid management (Big & Small) specifically in the Skill Development domain
- Demonstrated track record of working on Government Tenders, building and closing RFP/ BIDS for projects like DDUGKY, PMKK, NULM, etc.
- Should have a working knowledge of Government e-portals for online bid submission
- Good working knowledge of MS Office esp. Excel, Word, and PPT
- Candidate should be open to travel for Bid Presentation
- Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines, and work with minimal
supervision are all important.
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills.
Post Graduate Degree or equivalent experience
Interested candidates can share their resumes at email@example.com
Salary: INR 4,25,000 - 8,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Pre Sales
Role:RFI / RFP Manager
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - International Business, Marketing, Advertising/Mass Communication
Acadecraft Pvt. Ltd.
Acadecraft Inc. was established in the year 2011 with a dream to change the way knowledge is shared and delivered globally. The organization has been capable of attaining a strong position in the market in an extremely small amount of time. This has been possible only because of our continuous efforts and absolute dedication toward achieving the primary goal to serve people with the best. Every single thing developed at Acadecraft is a result of our expert academicians, renowned teachers, and a wonderful team of content developers who have helped us throughout our journey and have made success so easy. Without these splendid people at Acadecraft, things could have been hard to achieve even in decades, considering the top leaders in the market.
Our Services Includes:
1. Content Development, Textbook Writing, School & College Level assessment development, Student Manual Writing, Teacher Manual Writing, Competitive Level Exam content development, ALT-Text/Accessibility content development
2. Graphics Designing. Book cover page design, Medical Art design, Animation Design
3. Editorial Service, Copyediting, Proofreading, Quality Analysis (QA)
4. Design & Composition
5. E-book Development