Roles and Responsibilities
1) Deep understanding of concepts, methodologies, good understanding of the respective projects working upon.
2) Should be able to manage a team of 6-8 SMEs efficiently.
Quality Assurance of all respective SMEs. •
Provide training corresponding to daily updates.•
QC panel updating on daily basis.•
Act as a bridge between the SMEs and the concerned manager, so as to ensure that all the updates and guidelines are correctly passed on. •
Daily Reporting of the respective team. •
3) Should be a team player who is transparent among all his teammates.
4) Performance enhancement.
5) Reviewing SME test papers.
6) Ensure the quality of work delivered is 100% accurate and error free
Desired Candidate Profile
ANY GRADUATES/PG with prior experience in solving advance level of chemistry/biology.
Experience- 1-4yrs as subject matter expert(SME)/Content developement in any E-LEARNING/ Edutech company for chemistry/biology.
Perks and Benefits
salary + incentives+ bonus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Acadecraft Pvt. Ltd.
Acadecraft is an 11years old company which acts as a publishing company, a leading source of students assessment, academics e-books, and graphics designing services, content writing service, etc.
Contact Company:Acadecraft Pvt. Ltd.
Address:H 51,,,SECTOR 63,NOIDA, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India