- Check and edit text thoroughly for correct grammar, punctuation, syntax, usage, style, format, consistency and client guidelines
- Edit test questions and other assessment materials produced by in-house team
- Proofread rendered copy at various stages of development to attain 100% accuracy
- Confirm that relevant, appropriate and factually correct content is released for final delivery
- Rewrite text to improve clarity and readability
- Validate edits and ensure uniformity and consistency across content components
- Double check that names, places and organizations are spelled properly and that facts, dates and statistics are accurate. This may involve contacting writers' sources and conducting online research
- Perform editorial reviews of all types of content at all stages of production. Other jobs may include raising queries, sharing timely feedback, working with teams & departments to ensure creating 100% error free content
- Readily work as a point of contact for tasks/projects allocated and provide detailed updates regarding project handling and status to teammates and senior editor
- Developing project style guide and/or editorial training materials
- Well aware of differences between UK/US English
- Act as a real mentor to subject experts
- Participate in project meetings
- Adhere to the established best practices and contribute to the development of new workflow processes
- Develop project-specific work instructions as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School From 'Category-A' English-Medium Schools
- Degree in English/ Publishing/ Communications from "Recognized University"
- STEM (Science background) along with the above, would be an additional factor for selection (would be preferred)
- Minimum 1 years of 'proven working experience' as an editor in this field
- Competently tailored and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced writing, editorial, and research skills
- Proficiency with computers and software, including Microsoft Office (mandatory)
- Aware of the Editorial Style Guides (APA, CMS, AP, MLA)
- Works well independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Must be organized, able to set priorities and meet deadlines with high quality work
- Must be willing and able to accept constructive feedback and develop new skillsRoles and
- Online Written test related to the core subject.
Perks And Benefits:
- work from home (full time)
Salary: 1,75,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.A in English
PG:M.A in English
Acadecraft Pvt. Ltd.
Acadecraft Inc. was established in the year 2011 with a dream to change the way knowledge is shared and delivered globally. The organization has been capable of attaining a strong position in the market in an extremely small amount of time. This has been possible only because of our continuous efforts and absolute dedication toward achieving the primary goal to serve people with the best. Every single thing developed at Acadecraft is a result of our expert academicians, renowned teachers, and a wonderful team of content developers who have helped us throughout our journey and have made success so easy. Without these splendid people at Acadecraft, things could have been hard to achieve even in decades, considering the top leaders in the market.
Our Services Includes:
1. Content Development, Textbook Writing, School & College Level assessment development, Student Manual Writing, Teacher Manual Writing, Competitive Level Exam content development, ALT-Text/Accessibility content development
2. Graphics Designing. Book cover page design, Medical Art design, Animation Design
3. Editorial Service, Copyediting, Proofreading, Quality Analysis (QA)
4. Design & Composition
5. E-book Development
Contact Company:Acadecraft Pvt. Ltd.
Address:H 51,,,SECTOR 63,NOIDA, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India