- Screening and Shortlisting profiles from Job portals, Networking sites, referencing networking, and job hunting.
- Finding candidates as per relevant, suitability of the job description provided
- Good understanding of keywords, and apply the same while searching resumes.
- Understanding the requirements as regards the job profile and specifications listed by the organization.
- Effectively using the personal network, built up the database, digital platforms, and referrals for reaching
passive prospective candidates
- Evaluate candidate skills, understanding of different technologies, and key responsibility areas.
- Schedule in-person rounds of interviews, telephonic rounds of interviews, get the technical tests done and maintain coordination until candidates are hired.
- Maintain professional relationships with all stakeholders (Ops. Managers, HR Managers, Team Members, candidates, etc.)
- Works with Hiring Managers time and again to ensure the timelines of sourcing are met.
- Identify new methods with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
- Conducting preliminary interviews, telephonic Interviews, and shortlisting candidates
- Continuous efforts to ensure the talent pool data is updated timely
- Coordinating with candidates in all stages until onboarding.
- Draws-up and posts adequate publications to attract candidates
- Arranging interviews for shortlisted candidates
- Executing recruitment plans efficiently.
Required Candidate profile
- Analytical bent of mind
- Strong coordination skills
- Must be enthusiastic and initiator
- Learning Agility, Go-getter attitude
- Preferred language to communicate: English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Should be able to work, with minimum supervision
- Able to handle pressure, and good at multi-tasking
- Transparency in coordination with team and supervisors
Persistence: Follow-up hiring leads to complete the hiring and training process to onboarding
Perks and Benefits:
-Work from home
-Immediate (with one week) joiners may apply only
Salary: 1,75,000 - 2,25,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Acadecraft Pvt. Ltd.
Acadecraft Inc. was established in the year 2011 with a dream to change the way knowledge is shared and delivered globally. The organization has been capable of attaining a strong position in the market in an extremely small amount of time. This has been possible only because of our continuous efforts and absolute dedication toward achieving the primary goal to serve people with the best. Every single thing developed at Acadecraft is a result of our expert academicians, renowned teachers, and a wonderful team of content developers who have helped us throughout our journey and have made success so easy. Without these splendid people at Acadecraft, things could have been hard to achieve even in decades, considering the top leaders in the market.
Our Services Includes:
1. Content Development, Textbook Writing, School & College Level assessment development, Student Manual Writing, Teacher Manual Writing, Competitive Level Exam content development, ALT-Text/Accessibility content development
2. Graphics Designing. Book cover page design, Medical Art design, Animation Design
3. Editorial Service, Copyediting, Proofreading, Quality Analysis (QA)
4. Design & Composition
5. E-book Development
Company Info :
Address: H 51,,,SECTOR 63,NOIDA, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India
Contact Company:Acadecraft Pvt. Ltd.
Address:H 51,,,SECTOR 63,NOIDA, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India