Lead HR Operations & Employee Experience
As a Lead HR Operations & Employee Experience, you will co-create and co-evolve a sub-function that develops, strategically integrates and executes HR operational excellence imperatives. In addition as a Lead Employee Experience, you will specialize in creating and maintaining a positive, rewarding work environment. The goal is to develop an organization that attracts and retains talented employees.
- Experience/ knowledge of the latest, most prominent continuous improvement tools and methodologies (value stream, six sigma, etc.)
- Exceptional ability to harness the power of analytics to make effective decisions
- Keen ability to proactively address potential process issues HR Technology & Information Systems
- Experience/ knowledge of the latest HRIS capabilities and functions, and practical applications within the organization
- Deeply understands the user perceptions and end-use efficacy of HR information systems
- Adept at handling vendor/service supplier relationships
- Keenly aware of the potential project impact of firm budgetary processes and operating cycles HR Functional Knowledge
- Experience/ knowledge of various HR functional disciplines (learning, comp.) and their theoretical basis and practical implications
- Understands the HR operations strategic integration within HR Leadership & Change
- Exceptional ability to manage emotions and reactions common to transactional and transformational change
- Keen ability to teach and mentor others, particularly in other parts of HR and other functions entirely, about issues salient to HR
- Develop a structured (and implement existing) performance management program for team members, and work on providing a clear career path to these colleagues
- Work with various team members in the Human Resources & business team to deliver (and develop) services like policy documents, payroll, new wage bill, engagement programs, query resolution, labor law related statutory & other compliances, records management, query resolution, handle escalations. Additionally, be up to speed on competitive landscape developments.
- Work with the payroll team to ensure accurate & error-free processing of all payroll, reimbursement, and other payment transfers. Liaise with statutory authorities as may be needed from time to time. Supporting internal & external quarterly & annual audits of human resource financial records.
Experience and desirable:
- Seasoned professional with minimum 10-12 years of experience in Human Resources
- A leader with high standards of compassion, empathy, and integrity
- Passionate about data & automation
- Should possess excellent communication (internal & external) skills
- Team management experience is mandatory
- Adept at MS excel and other HRMS, LMS, and Micro-Learning technology tools
(Note: preference for an immediate joiner.)
Interested candidates can share their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: 7,00,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Acadecraft Pvt. Ltd.
Acadecraft Inc. was established in the year 2011 with a dream to change the way knowledge is shared and delivered globally. The organization has been capable of attaining a strong position in the market in an extremely small amount of time. This has been possible only because of our continuous efforts and absolute dedication toward achieving the primary goal to serve people with the best. Every single thing developed at Acadecraft is a result of our expert academicians, renowned teachers, and a wonderful team of content developers who have helped us throughout our journey and have made success so easy. Without these splendid people at Acadecraft, things could have been hard to achieve even in decades, considering the top leaders in the market.
Our Services Includes:
1. Content Development, Textbook Writing, School & College Level assessment development, Student Manual Writing, Teacher Manual Writing, Competitive Level Exam content development, ALT-Text/Accessibility content development
2. Graphics Designing. Book cover page design, Medical Art design, Animation Design
3. Editorial Service, Copyediting, Proofreading, Quality Analysis (QA)
4. Design & Composition
5. E-book Development