JOB TITLE Research Associate ( SME position)
The responsibilities include:
1) Creating content for academic textbooks and e-learning courses for different subjects.
2) Reviewing and correcting existing content for different subjects.
3) Working on test-prep and course content preparation for different subjects.
4) Creating high-quality academic content for different subjects.
5) Working on different subjects - related topics
6) Authoring solutions for questions from the textbooks
7) Working on answering the questions from different books
8) Working on reviewing the quality of solutions given by the external answer
9) Making step by step solutions for US textbooks.
10) Checking solutions/answers for plagiarism
Qualifications and Other Requirements
1. The desired candidate must be a Post Graduate and well versed with MS Office (Word, Excel etc.)
2. Candidate must have their own working laptop, Mobile and a Wi Fi connectivity and Power Back up.
Salary: Up to 20,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday (2nd and 4th Saturday working)
- Morning shift
contact - 7977487883/ TA@ACADECRAFT.COM
Role:Content Creation / Writer
Salary: 1,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:E-Learning / EdTech
Role Category:Content Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Our expertise in e-learning services and the knowledge management industry equips us to deliver a wide variety of services to national and international clients. Our services are crafted in a way to assist clients in accomplishing their business objectives effortlessly. It is an honour to have teams of experts. The expert teams at Acadecraft keep introducing innovative ideas and implementing new technologies, improving product quality and expediting project deliveries.
Address:H 51,,,SECTOR 63,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India