Roles and Responsibilities :
- Content development for schools/college textbooks and assessments.
- Content Creation and Content enrichment for American/Indian textbooks.
- The job involves working as subject experts who can solve problems of books in a step-by-step format of their related subject.
- Should be willing to work on core subjects.
- SME is expected to provide Solutions/Answers for Subject Specific Problems/Questions given to them
- The solutions should be broken down into small, well-illustrated, and simple steps for a better understanding of the students.
- Solving problems in adherence to the given guidelines and compliance with strict quality measures would be paramount the expert would be expected to adhere to the predefined timeline.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 10th minimum 65%
- 12th minimum 65%
- Graduation minimum 65%
- PG minimum 65%
- Content Developer
- Math's Content Writing
- Subject Matter Expert
Perks and Benefits :
- Lucrative salary with permanent WFH opportunity.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:E-Learning / EdTech
Functional Area:Teaching & Training
Role Category:Subject / Specialization Teacher
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Maths
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Maths
The prime goal of our organization is to deliver high-quality content development services, which include assessment development, copy editing, curriculum development, typesetting, localization, online tutoring, and AR & VR services. We achieve this goal with the concerted efforts of teams of qualified and skilled subject matter experts (SMEs), content writers, copy editors, alt-text writers, proofreaders, online tutors, instructional designers, localization professionals, and assessment development experts.
An ISO-certified company with a headcount of over 350 employees, we provide round-the-clock e-learning services and solutions to our clients based in the USA, the UK, Singapore, the UAE, Australia, Ireland, and India.
Address:IInd Floor H-54, Sector - 63, Noida Near Noida Electronic City Metro Station