Lead Talent Acquisition
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Lead Talent Acquisition to join our team. As a Lead, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring, and retaining meaningful talent across all levels. You'll be in charge of planning, developing, and implementing a robust and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive design and implementation of highly effective results-driven talent research strategies and practices for Campus, Lateral & Leadership Hiring.
- Use market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies and translate this to a fact-based recommendation to the hiring team manager or internal stakeholders
- Conduct confidential research and talent identification to identify best-in-class talent at lateral & leadership level for the organization
- Partner with Leadership Talent Acquisition Team and Talent Acquisition Managers to generate ideas leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective executive search process.
- Build a stronger in-housing direct sourcing function; leading a team of executive recruiters focused on internal or direct sourcing channels utilization as well as leveraging new channels
- Discovering and exploiting new efficient effective and sustainable candidate channels to meet current and future leadership talent needs.
- Provide external benchmark candidate recommendations to establish and support a more rigorous process around internal leadership searches.
- Manage and distribute relevant articles analyst reports and other industry competitive intelligence for the extended ecosystem.
- Execute strategic sourcing techniques to include a variety of resources through different sourcing channels
- Develop and maintain rapport with Stakeholders to provide an organized plan for successful recruiting efforts.
- Play a role of an individual contributor as well as team management, mentor the team of recruiters & guiding them on deliveries.
- Should do Mapping/Head Hunting/Cold calling
- Experience in Portal Sourcing using Naukri.com, Monster, Dice, and other Job Portals.
- Proficient in recruiting techniques such as Vendors, Job boards, headhunting, passive recruiting & Campus Recruitment.
- Proficient in sourcing through Social Networking like Linkedin.com etc.
- Possess strong technical/business knowledge and understanding of technical requirements; deep sourcing skills, excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Having experience in IT/Non-IT Staffing consultancy.
- Expertise in ramping up the large numbers (Volume hiring) within the given period and budget allocation.
- Strong knowledge of Market Research and Company Mapping
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal & problem-solving
- Should have a minimum of 10-12 years of recruitment experience.
(Note: We are preferring the immediate joiner.)
Interested candidates can share their updated resume at email@example.com
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Acadecraft Pvt. Ltd.
Acadecraft Inc. was established in the year 2011 with a dream to change the way knowledge is shared and delivered globally. The organization has been capable of attaining a strong position in the market in an extremely small amount of time. This has been possible only because of our continuous efforts and absolute dedication toward achieving the primary goal to serve people with the best. Every single thing developed at Acadecraft is a result of our expert academicians, renowned teachers, and a wonderful team of content developers who have helped us throughout our journey and have made success so easy. Without these splendid people at Acadecraft, things could have been hard to achieve even in decades, considering the top leaders in the market.
Our Services Includes:
1. Content Development, Textbook Writing, School & College Level assessment development, Student Manual Writing, Teacher Manual Writing, Competitive Level Exam content development, ALT-Text/Accessibility content development
2. Graphics Designing. Book cover page design, Medical Art design, Animation Design
3. Editorial Service, Copyediting, Proofreading, Quality Analysis (QA)
4. Design & Composition
5. E-book Development